Based in South Devon, this growing organisation is successfully resourcing their own staff but are busy, so need the help of an experienced Recruitment Consultant or a Resourcer looking to work within the HR and Recruitment Team.
- To support the Senior Recruitment Consultant, with the delivery of a professional recruitment service to internal stakeholders and to source talent using a variety of methods to the charity.
- Manage a variety of vacancies and build excellent relationships with hiring managers, to support and understand their requirements with a hands on can do approach.
- Support the candidates' experience through the recruitment process; from sourcing to on-boarding.
- Manage Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- To use a variety of tools and resources to source candidates
- Research, prepare and tailor role information, job packs, selection criteria and advertising copy to the requirements of the hiring manager.
- Manage and provide feedback to candidates including offers, rejections, invites to interviews
- To call and pre-screen candidates, sending over appropriately selected candidates to hiring managers
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of working within agency, in-house or managed service recruitment environment at consultant level.
- Able to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Have knowledge of a variety of industry sectors and operational roles within a large and complex organisation
- Have good recruitment account management experience and have the ability to search and select
- Be able to work on your own initiate alongside working as a team player and coach to the apprentice.
- Knowledge of recruitment databases, alongside good Microsoft Office skills
Working Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.