I am seeking an In-House Solicitor/Legal Executive with innovation, energy and vision to support the my client's continued international growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, and be part of an exciting and growing team. The role is predominantly dealing with a range of commercial contracts but will also include involvement in other legal matters. This is a new position and requires a commercially minded generalist with a pragmatic approach and ability to bring all legal work in-house.
The successful applicant will be a Solicitor with 3-4 years PQE or an experienced and qualified Legal Executive, applicants must have experience with commercial contracts gained within an in-house or private practice setting. This will be an autonomous position and candidates will be expected to administer and take ownership of a broad range of commercial legal matters in the UK and internationally.
Main duties will include:
- Creating and managing Supply Agreements
- Creating and managing Distribution Agreements
- Managing and registering trademarks and IP
- Reviewing and updating contract documentation to ensure compatibility with company aims
- Reviewing documentation provided by customers and suppliers for conformity and assessing risk
- Updating the Board of Directors on relevant legal changes and advising on corporate legal matters
- Assisting with Company Secretarial duties
- Undertaking any other relevant duties as required by the Company
Candidates must be a UK Qualified Solicitor of UK Qualified Legal Executive to apply for this role, ideally with UK and international commercial experience. In exchange the Company offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, a good work/life balance and the opportunity to work with an award winning Company.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.