Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is a provider of product wrappers to the investment market, and they are looking for an Implementation Executive to join their team based from their offices in Bath.
This is a newly created office-based role with the successful applicant's primary focus being proactive customer service, and therefore will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- On-boarding new clients on to their Wrap Platform, including training that can be delivered remotely, but on occasions training is delivered in person to the client.
- Ensure firms have the correct technology set up to optimise use of the platform.
- Close liaison with sales team to ascertain training requirements for the client, through to the hand-over to the Client Executives team for day-to-day management.
- Investigate and resolve complex queries/issues within service standards ensuring ownership through to completion.
- Assist with issues on any potential cases by obtaining outstanding information, and avoid potential issues by providing a more proactive service to Advisers on outstanding requirements.
- Ensure that any technical referrals are dealt with in line with service standards and regulations.
- Produce Management Information reports to assist with the delivery of quality service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong client management background, including excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Presentation skills are essential.
- Experience with Online platforms or support functions within Financial Services.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- CF1, FA2, IOC or equivalent industry recognised qualification desirable.
This is a full time role offering a salary of £25,000-£35,000(dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, healthcare and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.