Implementation: the process of putting a decision or plan into effect.
We need somebody help integrating a software solution into a number of exciting clients. The ideal person will be able to become an expert on a leading industry capable of specifying requirements/ integration's and leading projects to successful conclusion.
What can we offer you?
A exciting and growing client currently with numerous other vacancies across the business and this person can become a key part of the future running of the business handling some very exciting client accounts.
If you have the below then I am certain this role will be a good fit for you
- Experience of project managing multiple custom software implementations.
- An ability to analyse, consult and document functional / technical requirements including resourcing estimates, project plan and test plan.
- Implementation planning, co-ordination, testing and training processes.
- Experience with a third party supplier - web agency, systems integrator, software company
- Customer orientated and with a focus on strong delivery
- Confident liaising at all levels, both technical and non-technical
- Attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
- Proven ability/experience in a full project lifecycle
- Can write detailed specifications
- Be able to multitask between large/small projects
- Has an excellent understanding of the web and related technologies.
- Car and valid driving license.
If interested then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Meridian Business Support who are acting as an agent. Interviews can be booked in the backend of this week.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.