Our client is seeking a qualified AC/HVAC and Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance in line with task schedules and industry best practices on a prestigious contract.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete specialist annual HVAC PPM in accordance with Task Schedules for your region
- Provide holiday and sickness cover to other engineers on direction by the Contract Manager/Technical Supervisor or Store Maintenance Engineer Administration Team
- Identify any defects found, provide parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by RDM and M&S and respond timely to all work requests in line with KPI's
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients' representatives
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment and promote a positive safety culture
- To operate software systems to ensure efficient maintenance activities
- To conduct weekly proactive inspections and complete remedial works to raise store standards
- Ensure work reports, timesheets, and necessary paperwork are sent to Contract Support promptly within timescales set
- Attend Client meetings and provide effective communications to Store Operations and Regional Facilities Managers
- Ensure professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development
Qualifications & Key Requirements:
- F-Gas City and Guilds 2079 Cat 4
- CONC1 - Core commercial gas safety
- CODNCO1 - Changeover Core Domestic to Core Commercial
- CIGA1 & ICAE1 - Commercial indirect fires gas heating appliances
- CDGA1 & CORT1 - Commercial direct fired gas heating appliances
- CSCS Skills Card
- Clean and current driving licence
- Preferable Asbestos Awareness and Water Legionella qualification
- Able to cover hours from 6 am to 10 pm
- Cover a large area in and around the M42, including Solihull, Worcester and Oxford.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified engineer to join a growing company on a prestigious contract. if you have the relevant skills and qualifications please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.