Our client, an independently owned air conditioning / HVAC company are looking to expand their well established team. Trading since the 1980's this respected organisation are enjoying a busy period with orders coming from various sectors such as commercial, industrial, retail, leisure, residential etc.
This company places a great importance on training and work alongside the major manufacturers to ensure they are always at the forefront of their industry. They are approved suppliers to most of the major manufacturers which gives them a fantastic market exposure and ensures they are highly competitive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Project / site management of HVAC installations
- Attend client meeting both pre-start and throughout the project life cyle
- procurement and management of subcontractors, materials etc.
- create operation and maintenance manuals
- Site surveys
To be considered for this role candidates MUST have the following;
- Significant previous experience in the air conditioning / HVAC industry.
- Recognised Building Services qualification preferred
- experience in a client facing role
- project / site management experience
- able to interpret AutoCAD drawings
There is no doubt this is a challenging role, however the benefits and rewards of working for this prestigious company are huge.
For more information please submit a CV via the link below or contact Rob Latimer on 0161 929 3860.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.