Our client currently provides Operations and Maintenance service to c. 160 MW of PV parks across 20 sites in the England and Wales. We are looking for a Senior Solar Electrician for a permanent home based role in the Gloucester area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an HV Authorised Electrician to come on board and extend our client's in-House HV operational service in Utility Scale PV solar. You will be supporting other experienced electricians and AP's on site including annual maintenance and performing corrective maintenance work, and head up one of our operational teams. Ideally the senior electrician would be experienced in building and maintaining large ground mounted solar, and hold SAP status for HV works up to 33kV.
- 3 Years work experience at HV and LV minimum preferably in Solar Installation or maintenance
- Trained to Nationally Recognized qualifications in HV operational works, either with a DNO or through other routes
- C&G 2330 level 2/3 or equivalent
- C&G BS7671 17th edition
- Full clean driving license
- C&G solar installation or similar
- CSCS or equivalent
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following traits
- Diligent attitude and to follow key procedures with an emphasis on the importance of Health and Safety
- A strong team player
- Resilient with a willingness to work outdoors even in the winter
- Uses their initiative and comes up with practical solutions to faults, park issues
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.