Looking for a HR Assistant who has the WOW FACTOR!!
My client are an established global architect & design firm based in South West London, who are looking for a well polished, hardworking HR Assistant.
The successful candidate would ideally have a human resources degree or equivalent, be immaculately presented, have a desire to learn and is passionate about Human Resources and customer service.
The main purpose of this role is to provide assistance to the Human Resources team in delivering an effective and efficient HR service, and continually look to improve processes and quality of support to project leaders, line managers and employees on all aspects of people policies, practices and processes.
What you will be doing:
- Acting as support function for the HR team
- Resourcing - Providing administrative support for the end to end recruitment cycle
- Assisting with all the tasks around new starters and leavers
- Employee Relations dealing with first point of contact Employee Relations queries
- Preparing and issuing employee benefits packs
- Contribute to the preparation of payroll information
- Support the administration during the appraisal process
- Organising and assisting with ongoing training courses
- Ensure that all HR information systems and databases are accurate and up to date
- Update HR templates and HR information on the company intranet
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required:
- Human Resources degree or equivalent
- Good awareness of Employment law
- Knowledge of recruitment software such as applicant tracking systems is desirable
- Hold a CIPD or equivalent qualification, or be working toward or have a willingness to undertake study in the future
- Experience in a similar role within a fast paced HR team essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and strong relationships
- Strong user knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel & Outlook.
This is a great opportunity, business and role, so please contact Debbie Lee 0208 843 8187 or email me a copy of your CV with an explanation as to why you are suitable for this role
Due to the high number of responses, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.