Meridian Business Support is thrilled to be partnering with a reputable and growing Architect & Design business in their search for a fantastic HR Advisor to join their busy HR Team.
Supporting the HR Manager and business, this role will encompass a blend of generalist HR, Employee Relations, Global Mobility, and HR projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for a current HR Advisor within a similar organisation who is looking for their next challenge.
As a HR Advisor your role will include:
- Provide sound HR & ER advice on a range of issues including; facilitate performance reviews, advise on attendance monitoring and poor conduct/performance, understand shared parental leave and how to deal with requests for flexible working
- Review and develop HR policies
- Experience of working in a generalist HR Advisor role
- Proven experience of working with full range of employee life cycle processes
- Strong Employee Relations experience
- Some awareness of Global Mobility experience would be beneficial
- A good knowledge of current UK employment law is essential
- It is essential that successful candidates have proven experience of working within a fast paced reactive environment.
The ideal candidate must be able to show attention to detail and have the ability to think beyond the task quickly, if you do this you will be given more responsibility sooner!! This opportunity will allow someone to help change and improve the business processes while delivering a consistent and first class 'family feel' HR service.
If you are interested in this role then please contact me Debbie Lee 0208 843 firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know as to why you believe you are right for this opportunity.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.