- To be responsible for the performance of the Hub in the delivery of planned service capacity through the effective use of resources.
- To lead and Manage/co-ordinate staff and all other resources within the Hub structure.
- Promote flexible, multi-disciplinary and integrated team working in response to the needs of service users, in line with local and national policy.
- Lead the team through the continuous process of change, developing and monitoring the evolving service.
- Receive and provide supervision of staff as appropriate to the workforce structure and the appropriate professional leads.
- Participate in management on-call if deemed appropriate.
- To lead and participate in the recruitment of new senior staff within the specialty.
- To deputise for the Associate Services Director and provide cover for other hub managers as required.
- To undertake and lead on specific projects, developments or key tasks across the partnership as required.
- To monitor and manage clinical practice in the Hub to ensure the delivery of high standards of clinical care within all specialties and disciplines as required by the contract.
- To manage medical staff within the hub with support from the Medical Director.
- To ensure the appropriate clinical capacity is provided and utilised.
- To manage and monitor the implementation and outcomes of all clinical services, and develop new services ensuring compliance with the Trust's business planning procedures.
- To develop business cases for service developments.
- To ensure that the appropriate SLAs are in place as required for service delivery of the business model and that compliance is monitored.
- To ensure pay and non pay budgets are managed effectively, taking action where necessary.
- To work with the finance team to ensure a robust understanding of the financial position of the Hub and be accountable for the financial and activity performance via the monthly performance management process.
- To participate in the annual budget setting process for the services delivered from the Hub and contribute to the cost improvement programme as required.
Communication and relationships
- Engage with a wide variety of stakeholders across the Mental Health economy ensuring delivery of the service in line with the budget and implementation timetable.
- Represent the organisation in a number of settings and external stakeholder forums to effectively promote and communicate the service.
- Provide management reports to the Board, other managers and Directors, partners, key stakeholders.
- Ensure the organisation engagement strategy is delivered to support service user involvement in service development.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.