Are you an innovative, pragmatic and experienced Health and Safety Manager or Coordinator looking to take the next step in their career? Are you looking to join a leading, global Engineering firm based in Wolverhampton?
If so, our client are looking for a HSE Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis and the salary offered for the position is £35,000pa - £45,000pa. This is an incredible opportunity to take your career to the next level with a rewarding company.
- Proactively promote EH&S issues throughout the company
- Provide an active available source of consultation to Managers, Supervisors and Employees
- To advise upon regulatory requirements, best practice and industry standards
- To advise upon EH&S Policies, gain approvals and publish EH&S Procedures
- Establish and maintain a General Risk Assessment Process
- Conduct Manual Handling Assessments, COSHH assessments, Noise Assessments, Management of stress assessments ect.
- To ensure maintenance of Emergency Procedures
- To manage a suitable Health Surveillance Programme aligned to risks identified on site
- To ensure that there is an effective process for Incident Reporting and Investigation
- Advise upon Health & Safety training needs
- To provide an effective occupational Health Service to minimise risk and identify reasonable adjustments
- Solid and proven background in occupational safety and preferably within a manufacturing/ engineering environment
- NEBOSH trained
- Understanding of applicable Environmental legislation
- Basic understanding of REACH regulations
- Ability to facilitate problem solving between parties with differing opinions to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience of working with Environmental legislation and permits
If you feel that you have the necessary requirements for this role then please apply with your CV today for immediate consideration or alternatively, for more information please call 01242 246020 and ask to speak to Jade.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.