Human Resources Assistant/Administrator
HR is an abbreviation of Human Resources which Wikipedia states are a set of individuals who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector, or economy.
HR is pivotal to the function, engagement and structure of a business but the right operational support personnel to ensure HR works as a function is even more pivotal. This is where you come in with your administration and operational understanding of how HR works.
You will be working within the HR Operations team and reporting into the Group Human Resources Operations Manager.
You will be providing support on a range of HR issues/activities and to ensure consistent and accurate application of HR processes in compliance with the organizations policies.
Duties will include
- Generating offer letters and contracts of employments in accordance with HR procedures.
- Management of the new starter and leaver administration process.
- Input confidential HR data to IFS - including pay, job changes, security clearances, etc. Deal with reference requests and follow up on references required by the business in relation to leavers and new starters.
- Provide support to employees relating to in-house ERP system.
- Arrange, administer and complete employee induction programmes.
- Providing recruitment administrative support to HR Operations team including advertising internal, external vacancies including arranging external newspaper advertisements.
We are looking for graduate calibre candidate with previous HR administration experience working within a demanding, competitive commercial environment, who has high international confidence supported by excellent customer facing and client interaction skills. A high degree of computer literacy is required as part of the role will include intermediate Excel, Word and PowerPoint tasks.
Paying up to £28,000 per annum plus some additional perks including pension, healthcare, on site crèche and generous holidays!
Working in the head offices which are based on a leafy eight acre site over looking Bushy Park, with ample free parking, within easy reach of shops, pubs, restaurants, and Teddington train station.
Our client is a international leader within measurement and testing solutions for the life sciences market, who since privatization in the 90's the turnover has gone from £15m to over £200m pa!
If you are interested here are the next steps on how to apply for this opportunity To discuss this position and your HR Business Partner expertise please call Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187 or email your CV and explain why you believe you are suitable for this role. email@example.com
This role is live and ready to be filled.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.