Are you an HR or Recruitment Administrator and want to gain experience within a large and respected organisation?
We have an exciting 3 Month Temporary opportunity based in Ashburton with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Due to the location, ideally candidates will have their own transport or be able to travel by bus.
- To organise and structure the administration for the recruitment team focusing on Retail and Training.
- Support the Recruiting Team with reports, interview arrangements and organisation of incoming applications.
- Place completed adds onto web sites
- Create and post all packs as necessary to retail sites
- Respond in the absence of the Team Manager and Recruiting Consultant to e-mails
- Reply to all queries and questions from Area Retail Managers and Candidates
- Assist with sending out Decline Letters and Interview Information
- Record and monitor candidate information as necessary
- To set up and maintain accurate record keeping for the team
- Ad hoc Administration
- Support the candidates' experience through the recruitment process from sourcing to on-boarding.
- To support the team in the case of absence and holidays
- Able to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- To be able to organise folder and structure for administration purposes
- Good co-ordination skills
- Good interpersonal skills able to report to a variety of people
- Ideally have a recruitment candidate resourcing background
- To have good Excel and word skills
- Staff room
Working Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.