Are you an analytical, methodical and pro-active professional looking to pursue a career within HR?
Ideally you will have previous exposure to HR systems and be looking to become part of a well established global firm who offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
This is a full-time, permanent position working with a leading engineering firm based in Cheltenham.
- Compensation and benefits analysis; data gathering, cleaning and preparation of reports and data accuracy
- Preparation of salary and benefits data for participating in the annual Total Remuneration Surveys and other local ad hoc surveys
- Data gathering and maintenance for sustainability related work
- Provide support to UK HR Business Partners with C&B data
- Maintenance and management of Information Systems
- Involvement and implementation of new HR related Information Systems
- Management of Global Mobility information; Visa requirements and inquiries, UK Migrant Worker information and Expat data management and administration
- Related project work such as UK pension, analysis of Operating Companies retirement/pension provision, equal pay and benefits for all employees irrespective of Gender and life insurance
- Experienced in data gathering and analysis
- Experience within a Compensation & Benefits role
- Enjoys working with spreadsheets and manipulation
- Educated to degree level
- Competent user of MS office
- Advanced user of Excel; pivot tables, macros and importing data
- Strong organisation skills
- Experienced with working on projects to implement improvement
- Experience in Compensation & Benefits type of role would be an advantage
- HR Qualification is preferable
If you have the required skills and experience that our client are looking for please call the branch on 01242 246 020 and ask for Jade or apply online with your CV today for immediate consideration!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.