With more than 100 years of history, ours is a brand with an impressive heritage. As well as the UK we are represented globally, and to us our people make all the difference. We are looking for a talented Human Resources Systems Support Advisor who will join us and stay and grow with us.
This is a pivotal role as you will be working within the HR Operations team and reporting into the Group Human Resources Operations Manager. Where you will be providing advice and support on a range of HR issues to Directors, Managers and Employees, you will need to ensure consistent and accurate application of HR processes in compliance with our companies policies.
Duties will include
- Managing the day to day HR processes including, promotions, transfers, leavers and maternity
- Producing ad hoc HR statistics/reporting
- Provide support to employees relating to in-house ERP system
- Providing recruitment administrative support to the HR Operations team
- Management of new starter and leaver administration process
- Taking ownership of the recruitment administration process.
- Liaising and advising managers directly and assist the HR Operations team
- Assisting with various HR project duties
- Working in the head offices which are based on a leafy eight acre site over looking Bushy Park, with ample free parking, within easy reach of shops, pubs, restaurants, and Teddington train station
Are you a graduate calibre candidate with previous HR administration and systems experience working within a demanding, competitive commercial environment, who has high international confidence supported by excellent customer facing and client interaction skills. You will also need a high degree of computer literacy including understanding of and experience within technical specialised areas eg Oracle/SAP HR with the expert capability in the use of Excel, Word and Power Point.
Paying up to £28,000 per annum plus some additional perks including pension, health care, on site creche and generous holidays!If you are interested here are the next steps on how to apply for this opportunity please call our recruitment partner Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187 or email your CV and explain why you believe you are suitable for this role. email@example.com
This role is live and ready to be filled.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.