£22,000-£25,000 per annum
ST1 Hanley, Stoke on Trent
A large organisation looking for a HR Officer to support a busy HR department in Stoke on Trent. The role is to complete the obligations under employment, health & safety and compliance.
to provide generalist HR support to the business, where necessary on disciplinary, grievance. sickness absence, maternity leave and performance management matters.
- Building strong relationships throughout the business
- Delivering an exceptional service to staff
- Reviewing performance/ attendance
- Represent HR at operational meetings
- Undertake project work and policy development work
- To provide support with recruitment
- Support payroll
- Support HRM with regards to H&S
- Managing any queries that come in to HR from employees
- Supporting employees when required
- Must have more than 3 years experience within a similar role
- Used to working within a busy HR team
- Very personable
- Very generalist experience
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours
Call Laura on 01782 272400 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.