Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is looking for a HR Manager to join their growing team based from their offices in Bath.
You will have previous experience in HR, ideally in a larger company structure but still with the ability to work autonomously on a day to day basis. You will be CIPD qualified and an effective communicator who is able to build effective working relationships with your key stakeholders. You will be able to influence and work under pressure.
This role will be focused on maintaining and developing the company HR Department that supports the business objectives.
The role is responsible for the following areas:
- Employee Relations
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Training and Development
- Advising on best practice in relation to HR issues (e.g. training, performance management, discipline and grievance, comp and bens, etc.).
- HR Administration
- Managing performance
- Reward and recognition
- Employee Benefits
- Supporting the Health and Safety Officer
- Project work as required
- CIPD qualified.
- Able to recognise the confidential nature of the role and exercise discretion and sound judgement.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills
- Able to carry out multiple tasks and prioritise
- Able to work with managers and stakeholders in a proactive way
- Experience of delivering the full range of generalist HR advice.
This is a full time role offering a salary of £25,000-£35,000(dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, health care and much more.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.