We have an opportunity for a qualified HR Manager to work within and established business that continues to grow both in the UK and internationally.
The role will be based in Newton Abbot and as HR Manager you will be responsible for all HR policies.
- Responsible for company recruitment including job advertising, and candidate testing and interviewing
- Keeping all past and current HR records up to date, including job descriptions
- Lead the process for annual pay reviews - preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant HR laws and requirements
- Responsible, along with the leadership team, for driving employee engagement
- Driving and embedding performance management including managing the Company's Annual Appraisal Process
- Regularly review all existing HR policies and procedures
- Responsible for all aspects of Employee Relations including Reward, Disciplinary, Grievance, Flexible Working, Changing T's & C's, Long-Term Sickness Absence, Restructures, Promotions and Dismissals
- Form part of the leadership team of the business
- MCIPD - CIPD qualified (would consider part qualified) or equivalent - Essential
- Degree or equivalent - Desirable
- Evidence of on-going professional development
- Significant contribution to organisational change
- Understanding and application of employment law to policy development
- Substantial experience of delivering an efficient & effective HR Service
- Significant experience of developing and implementing HR Policies
- Successful track record of organisational and systems development
- Evidence of working with and developing HR IT systems
- Previous recent demonstration of innovative recruitment methodologies, with cost to company in mind
- Ability to produce a range of reports and statistical information
- Successful experience of introducing, reviewing and developing a Performance Management System.
- Tenacious personality
- Enthusiastic, with a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to manage difficult and delicate situations with empathy, warmth and understanding
- Ability to form successful relationships at all levels
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility whilst remaining attentive to detail and process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve own and company objectives
- Ability to motivate and energise others
Working Hours: 8am - 5pm Mon to Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.