Meridian Health are currently recruiting for a HR Consultant/ administrator to work for a prestigious health care provider, based in the East London area.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Manage attendance, discipline, grievance and recruitment developing specialist knowledge.
- Act as point of expert reference for managers and staff.
- As required, undertake designated HR projects and initiatives.
- Undertake HR related workshops and presentations to a wide range of audiences in generalist HR matters.
- Provide advice and guidance to both managers and staff in relation to less routine HR queries, in accordance with agreed policies, procedures and working practices.
- General administration duties
You will possess the following skills:
- must be familiar with compliance and governance processes
- Previous background in HR consultancy.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products.
This is a full time position
to apply for this position please forward your CV to Hannah at Meridian Health email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.