Meridian Health are currently recruiting for a Business Administration and HR Manager to work for a prestigious health care provider, based in the East London area. This Role will amalgamate the administrative and management aspects of the company to enhance operational procedures and systems in the areas of information flow, business processes [including HR] and management reporting.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Design and operate office policies
- Establish standards and procedures and ensure that such standards are maintained
- Organise office operations and procedures
- Control and manage correspondence
- Liaise with suppliers and providers
- Maintain office equipment
- Manage attendance, discipline, grievance and recruitment developing specialist knowledge.
- Act as point of expert reference for managers and staff.
- As required, undertake designated HR projects and initiatives.
- Undertake HR related workshops and presentations to a wide range of audiences in generalist HR matters.
- Provide advice and guidance to both managers and staff in relation to less routine HR queries, in accordance with agreed policies, procedures and working practices.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 5 year experience of office management within a small business, with at least 2 years within public service
- At least 2 years' experience of HR related management
- Sound understanding and delivery of risk management
- Strong planning and organisational skills
This is a full time position
To apply for this position please forward your CV to Hannah at Meridian Health firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.