Meridian Health are currently recruiting for 2 HR Consultants to work on fixed term contracts until December 2016 and March 2017. These roles are working within a highly respected organisation in the Gloucester area.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Manage attendance, discipline, grievance and recruitment developing specialist knowledge.
- Act as point of expert reference for managers and staff.
- Provide training to line managers.
- As required, undertake designated HR projects and initiatives.
- Undertake HR related workshops and presentations to a wide range of audiences in generalist HR matters.
- Provide advice and guidance to both managers and staff in relation to less routine HR queries, in accordance with agreed policies, procedures and working practices.
You will possess the following skills:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Previous background in HR management/consultant position.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Due to the nature of these roles successful candidates will be required to undergo the appropriate vetting checks.
For more information please speak to Charlotte or Hannah at Meridian Health on 01242 246022, or to apply for this role forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.