We are recruiting for an Administrator with previous experience working within an HR department dealing with all related support.
This is a temporary position for approximately 4-6 weeks.
- Support the HR Manager on all one-off and ongoing HR projects.
- Assist in day to day HR admin within the office including answering internal and external queries by telephone and e-mail.
- Scanning and filing of documents.
- Giving general HR advice to managers and staff on a host of topics - using HR policies and processes to determine best course of action.
- Provision of basic HR reports to managers
- Support in training administration including booking of venues, invite lists, training plans, and other resources.
- Support of recruitment exercises including collation of applications, scheduling of interviews & assessments, administration of job advertisements both internal & external.
- Occasional reception cover.
- Monitor Driving Licences; scanning in licences and prompting staff when needing renewal.
- Administer Disclosure and Barring Service checks
- Admin support including minute taking during conduct investigations.
Working hours - 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Please contact Julianne on 01392 423301 or click on the link to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.