Housing Maintenance Officer
Up to £26,000 per annum
Lichfield and Tamworth
As a Housing Maintenance Officer you will visit customers who are considering undertaking repairs, improvements or disabled adaptations. As this role is home based and involves regular travel to customers homes, the ideal candidate will preferably live within a 10 mile radius of Lichfield town centre.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Visiting clients in their homes to consider improvements
- Give practical and technical advice
- Provide financial advice where required
- Draw up schedules of work and provide technical drawings
- Obtain quotes, project manage and inspect the final outcome
Ideally you will have knowledge of the government's HHSRS and property maintenance, and experience in building contract management. Good IT skills, organistaion and customer service skills would be beneficial to this role.
If you have any questions, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.