Housing Maintenance Caseworker
£20,139 per annum
Stoke on Trent, ST4
Providing a wide ranging telephone advice and support service to vulnerable homeowners. You will advise customers who want to undertake repairs and improvements in their own homes or who want to look at other housing options that best suit their needs.
The main responsibilities or this role are:
- To provide excellent customer service from the first point of contact
- Manage a detailed and comprehensive caseload
- Visit clients and assess the building work required, taking the clients and the properties needs into account
- Prepare work schedules, obtain quotes and monitor repairs, and complete final inspections
- Advise clients on other services that may be beneficial to them
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients and colleagues
The ideal applicant for this role will preferably have experience in property maintenance and building contract management. The ability to read and understand drawing, plans and schedules of work will be beneficial, as will good organisation and customer service skills.
If you have any questions about this role, please call Clare at Meridian on: 01782 272400
To Apply for this role, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.