We are looking for a Housing Customer Relations Officer to work within the Housing department for 2 months, but this may be extended. You will need to be available for interview from 18th April and able to start work from Monday 25th April!
The salary in £25,440 PA PR
The purpose of the job is:
- To build a pro-active relationship with tenants and other customers
- To deliver a comprehensive, high-performing housing management service to tenants and residents in temporary accommodation, including tackling anti social behaviour
- To understand and meet legitimate customer demand within agreed budgets
- To co-ordinate the use and management of temporary accommodation and property managed under the Social Lettings Agency
- To inspect all properties and neighbourhoods in a defined area on a regular basis in order to ensure there is a thorough understanding of our customers and assets and to act upon any issues arising from these inspections
- To support the work of the Service Lead Housing Customers and Housing Customer Relations Lead in the development of services
If you have previous experience and available to start from Monday 25th April please email Karen Burwood, firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.