Our client is currently looking for domestic cleaners to work within the health care environment in the Salisbury area.
Candidates are required to provide the highest possible standards of domestic services, hygiene and safety to users without constant supervision, and be able to work as part of a team.
Working hours 3pm-9pm Monday to Friday with a weekend shift rota pattern.
- Clean areas specified ie. corridors, offices, wards.
- Move light equipment, e.g. tables, chairs, beds to facilitate cleaning, taking into consideration manual handling risks at all times.
- Clean paintwork, walls, doors etc. and internal glass as defined in work schedule.
- General floor cleaning, to include shampooing/buffing when required.
- Maintain all equipment in a clean condition, reporting any malfunctioning or broken equipment as appropriate
- Replenish stock where appropriate,
Previous experience will be an advantage but not necessary as induction will be provided.
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01722 328038
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.