Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Medical Records Administrator with experience of working in a clerical or record department role.
The role with include
- To generate new case notes for all patient admissions
- To retrieve old case notes from the hospital storage system
- To file case notes in the correct place when they are returned to the department.
- To file investigation reports and clinical letters in the appropriate place
- To prepare discharge case notes to be sent to off site for storage and to record these returns on the appropriate database.
- To administer requests for patient records for legal queries, according to Hospital Policy
- To ensure that the Medical Records are filed away in a timely manner
- To ensure tracker is used when files are removed from the medical records cupboard.
- Process registration forms
- Locate NHS files as required
- Photocopying, scanning and data entry
The ideal candidate will have strong computer experience and a good standard of numeracy skills. They will also have excellent organizational skills and first class customer service skills. The ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize conflicting demands will be essential.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.