Highways Design Engineers / Technicians - Sevenoaks, Kent
My client is a long standing reputable engineering services contractor based throughout the South East of England and London. Due to client demand this client is evolving their business and developing a consultancy design service to offer rival specialist technical skills to their Local Authority, County Council and London Borough clients. With key contracts already in place and further projects wins about to come to fruition, my client is looking to move quickly to develop and grow their Highways Design Team based in Sevenoaks, Kent.
My client is winning work related to Highways, Public Realm, Infrastructure and Drainage Design including both Major Highways schemes and Local Development projects. This diverse portfolio of work means that we are looking for a range of highways design skills, both Technicians and Engineers at a range of grades. I am interested in talking with anyone with the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- Degree qualified or will hold a relevant industry qualification;
- Will have 2+ years highways design experience either as an Engineer or a Technician either from the consultancy, contractor or local authority sector;
- Will have excellent working knowledge of industry design standards, codes and best practice procedures i.e. DMRB, TSM, MCHW;
- Will be interested in designing both Major and Minor Highways Schemes;
- Can use a number of the following Highways and Infrastructure design packages: AutoCAD (Essential), Civils 3D, KeyLines, KeySigns, Microdrainage, Bentley MX, InRoads, PDS, SUDS;
- May have some knowledge of Junction Design Packages: Arcady, Picady, Linsig;
I am looking for ambitious and talented engineers and technicians to join this growing team of fun, like minded, self starters, in a business that has a positive and friendly culture, that prioritises a healthy work life balance. The new Head Office in Sevenoaks, Kent offers a leafy and tranquil setting to access both Central London and Kent very easily.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well established, growing and ambitious business where you will receive support, training, recognition, the chance to progress your career and the ability to work on key highways projects. My clients is looking for the best and as such we have prioritised industry leading salaries.
For a confidential discussion please contract John Tittley on 0161 929 3804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.