Highway Maintenance Operatives required in Bristol
The work is on a temporary basis, with potential for a permanent placement; working days will be Monday to Friday, with the potential for overtime at the weekends. Usual hours are 39hours a week.
Operatives are required too;
- Ensure the safety of the workforce and public
- To be fit and in good health and able to carry out high levels of manual work and work out of doors in all weather
- To ensure full understanding and application of our Policy and Procedures and delivery of service to the public
- The erecting and removal of appropriate signs, barriers, warning lamps etc in accordance with the Code of Practice
We're looking for:
- Someone who is able to demonstrate a commitment to Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and basic literacy and numeracy
- Ability to undertake a high level of manual work and work outdoors in all weathers
- A valid CSCS card
Call Sam at Meridian on 01179065803 for more info, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.