HGV Fitter Required - Trowbridge - £10 to £15 per hour
We are looking to recruit a HGV Fitter or mechanic, to ensure the vehicles are properly maintained and repaired, and provide all documentation required.
1. Carry out repairs and maintenance of vehicles and record time taken and spares used.
2. Record vehicle abuse and damage and report same to Supervisor.
3. Instruct drivers/operatives on operation of vehicle as required.
4. Prepare documentation to ensure parts are ordered promptly and correctly.
5. Ensure adequate stocks of common spare parts are kept.
6. Assist Supervisor in carrying out regular weekly safety checks.
7. Ensure full compliance with all aspects of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, other safety legislation and approved Codes of Practice.
8. Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Qualifications and Experience (preferred)
NVQ Level 3 in HGV Mechanics
3 Years Workshop Experience
Able to Work in a team
We are interviewing immediately so please send a CV or contact the office today for more information on 0117906 5804.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.