Mechanic or Mechanical Foreman - Herefordshire £21k* to £29k** dependent on experience
Ideally you will have five years experience as a HGV mechanic** trained to an industry standard, helping the business ensure that the workshop is an efficient operation, working in a small team and able to distribute the tasks.
You could have experience as a workshop supervisor or with responsibility for the efficient running of a workshop.
Hands on, including workshop management and health & safety requirements, ,your ability to establish clear systems and ensure the smooth and safe running of the workshop and its operations.
Or you may have one to two years experience as Mechanic* and upwards and simply want an opportunity to grow into a role, in a great haulage business.
So - the job tasks may include areas such as:
- The commitment to you to is to supportive environment and a workplace that challenges, inspires and creates the conditions conductive to a well run workshop.
- Ensure productivity levels are maintained in accordance with set budgets.
- Source the supply of materials and equipment in the workshop.
- Continue the on-going development of the workshop facility, allowing us to target increased work volumes from outside our company activities
- Attend relevant internal and external meetings and provide reports to the M.D as required.
- Develop and maintain accurate records pertinent to the running of an efficient department.
Interested? - Have that experience or you are at the early stage of your career and want a chat to discuss your skills and see if you are right for the role, maybe you have the responsibilities and duties without the title but feel that you can do the job, also maybe you have worked in a different environment, Military perhaps and can transfer those skills over.
Talk to Mark Jones 01432 262266, Senior Recruitment Consultant.
Great Permanent Job, New start for 2016 and be rewarded for your ability and skills
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.