Meridian Health are currently recruiting for a helpdesk operator to work within the public sector in the Gloucester area.
The main duties will be to
- ensure requests are logged onto the system
- act as first point of contact for all users of the service
- be responsible for the accurate recording, tracking and review of the data processed
- prioritise workload within the department
The ideal candidate will have
- good communication skills
- good interpersonal skills
- a friendly and efficient telephone manner
- good IT skills
- ability to remain calm under pressure
This position is 22.5 hours per week- 4 shifts per week (weekdays)
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org- if you are suitable for the role you will be contacted with more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.