Our client is currently recruiting for a strong Administrator to work within their Contracts teams as Help-desk Administrator on a permanent basis.
Overview of the Role:
- Deal with telephone requests for service from customers and contract managers/supervisors
- Pre-book Preventive Planned Maintenance services for the engineers
- Allocate the engineers to reactive and project works
- Ensure that the engineering time is used effectively and efficiently
- Communicating information to the engineers to enable them to submit their reports correctly, providing job numbers, service hours allowed, contact names, site addresses, service types and reported/identified problems.
- Provide order numbers for parts, components and specialist services as detailed by managers.
- Input feedback into the PPM and Help-desk systems from the engineers reports.
- Provide management reports from the Help-desk and PPM systems to support new contracts and high levels of extra works the contracts are already generating
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept customers and engineers telephone calls and log all information as required on the help desk systems
- Ensure that the engineering labour is utilised in the best manner possible
- Ensure the correct discipline of engineer is matched to the tasks
- Issue and confirm returns of planned maintenance services
- Input engineers reports onto the help-desk and planned maintenance computer systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation and expand on your existing experience.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.