Our client currently has an immediate vacancy for a Help Desk Operator to join their busy team on a permanent basis. You will log, respond, plan and organise the full life cycle of all facilities management work; from customer enquiry to job completion. Deliver excellent customer service, interpret and manage work orders through the Maximo and I-Contact system ensuring that SLA's and KPI's are met. Working on a busy contract you will also provide administrative support as required.
Main Responsibilities / Duties Include
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and service requests received by telephone and e-mail
- Interpret and log requests, inputting details into an in house system, providing tracking and regular updates to the status of the request through to work complete status line with service level agreements
- Sort and dispatch calls to engineers and sub-contractors based on the correct skills sets geographical location and service delivery arrangements
- Manage workload re-plan/assign as required in line with demand
- Plan daily work load and PPM for engineers and sub-contractors using the available systems
- Raise purchase requisitions and/or purchase orders in line with the agreed parameters
- Collate accurate reports as required
- Prioritise urgent jobs and plan and dispatch operative/sub-contract support to address urgent demand
- Escalate any complaints as required and support continuous improvement activity to reduce levels of customer complaints
- Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Understanding of FM business
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills, able to work to deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office including excel and outlook
- Experience in using Maximo
Our client requires cover between 7.30 am and 5.30 pm (on a shift basis) so it is essential you are able to cover an early or late shift.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy team and expand on their existing experience. if you are available immediately and have the relevant skills and experience please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.