My client are a private healthcare company that specialises within opthalmic surgery. They are a successful, growing business that is expanding across the UK. They have opened a brand new, state of the art site in Wakefield and are looking for new members to join the team.
- To deliver a high standard of quality care and outstanding customer service as part of a multidisciplinary team working alongside Consultants and refractive team members.
- To support the team in pre and post-operative consultations, assess the suitability of patients for refractive and cataract surgery.
- Adhere to the principles of clinical governance.
- Work alongside the refractive team in the day to day running of clinics carrying out the relevant diagnostics examinations.
- Assist in the running of pre and post-operative clinics for all patients.
- Follow correct procedure for reporting any accidents or incidents.
- Prepare all areas prior to any clinical activities, ensuring all equipment is checked and ready for use.
- Ensure the correct storage of all equipment.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Assist with stock control, ensuring realistic par levels are maintained and all items are readily available.
- Manages all the diagnostic equipment on a daily basis.
- To ensure patient confidentiality at all times in accordance with the Data protection Act
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a clinical setting.
- Experience within the healthcare sector.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office, outlook, excel and word.
- Capable of having a flexible approach to the requirements of the business.
Nice to haves:
- Laser Protection Supervisor Experience
- Experience within the private healthcare sector
If you are interested in pursuing a career within this field please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.