Meridian Health are currently working with an innovative health management company in the Tewkesbury area. We are looking for Health Care Plan Advisor to be the first point of contact for assessments. Our client is very passionate about their business and require like minded individuals to continue to support and evolve their vision.
Duties for this role;
- Answer incoming calls regarding plan claims
- Verifying claims and advising on procedures
- Case plans to be completed and updated as required
- Compile reports in a timely manner
- Ensure systems are kept up to date with relevant information
- Access appropriate evidence to support case management advice to clients
- Locate appropriate Clinicians, refer for appointments and send relevant information to employee
- Obtain and interpret medical reports
- Proactively manage all cases, seeking guidance and input from colleagues, in-house specialists and the complex team where required
- Administration of healthcare Schemes
All of the above is supported with access to online evidence based research in conjunction with a multidiscipline team.
- Previous experience of working within a customer focused environment (such as call centre, personal injury claims, sales, Recruitment or emergency response) - essential.
- Administration experience -essential
- Ability to communicate to all levels
- Able to listen, assess, ask probing questions while adhering to confidentiality
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office. Able to work within a paperless office.
- Good time management skills and able to organise own workload
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Keen interest in health, nutrition, exercise and people
This is a permanent role with excellent opportunities to progress.
This role would be suitable for a tenacious graduate looking for a role within a leading health management company, who aspires to develop and grow within a business.
Alternatively if you are a qualified physiotherapist, corrective exercise professional, counsellor, CBT practitioner, nutritionist, physiologist, nurse or other appropriately qualified professional , looking for a new experience- this may be the opportunity you are looking for!
Please call the office today for more information 01242 246022 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.