Job Description : Individual Contributor - Day to day focus on resolution of complex problems where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. Roles at this level would usually have full ownership for one or more processes, or products and may also be considered analytical or procedural "experts" representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables. Responsible for either workflow supervision for small team and/or for providing advanced technical or clerical services.
- Start date - 5th March subject to interviews and security checks
- End date - 5th May
- Working hours- 37.5 ( Monday-Friday)
- Job Location - Francis Crick Avenue, Cambridge
- Looking for a H&S Advisor construction with out on the project focus
- Qualifications required - NEBOSH Construction certificate or diploma - CSCS Card
- Criminal checks - security will be part of the process
- Pay rate - £19.98 ph (possible movement for the right candidate)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.