If you have significant experience leading procurement and supply chain teams, and have an excellent understanding of all processes in the CIPS procurement lifecycle then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
An innovative and growing global technology engineering company are looking for a Head of Procurement to manage and lead their procurement and inventory team. Duties will include:
- Leading the design and delivery of Procurement strategies and processes, logistics and inventory management strategies and processes, and supplier quality management strategies and processes
- Leading the team in driving down the cost of supplies
- Leading the professional development of the team
Along with extensive experience leading and delivering procurement activities (within an industrial/engineering/manufacturing environment), you will ideally possess:
- A MCIPS qualification
- Extensive experience leading procurement and supply chain teams
- A solid understanding of the P2P and MM processes within ERP systems
- Experience of supply market analysis, supplier selection, contract drafting, contract award, contract management and supplier performance management
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.