A Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Financial Services provider. Our client is looking for a Head of Investment Operations to join their growing team based from their offices in Wiltshire.
The job holder will be responsible for the delivery and performance of all the trading, settlement, pricing, income and corporate event services in the area.
This will involve managing the relevant teams, reporting on a regular basis on performance/productivity and ensuring all teams remain compliant with all of the company's policies and regulatory requirements.
A key aspect of the role is to ensure continuous improvement and transformation of the Investment Centre to improve automation and reduce the risk associated with this high profile activity.
- Controlling trading activities to ensure all trades received and/or generated have been placed on the market at the right valuation point reducing the risk of financial exposure for both Investors and the organisation
- Post trading reconciliation to ensure all trades have been received and placed by fund managers
- Controlling and reconciliation against contract notes information (electronic and paper) to ensure timely settlement of trades
- Daily reconciliation of bulk trading accounts ensuring that all transactions are settled timely reducing exposure to Investors and the business
- Escalation and remediation of issues identified in a timely manner
- Regular reporting (Daily, weekly and monthly) evidencing the effectiveness of the internal controls and reducing the potential financial exposure to the business
- In-depth knowledge of the CASS rules and their application to the trading and settlement function.
- Leading, managing and personal development of the Investment Centre staff ensuring continuous development to maintain highest standards and addressing key man dependency to reduce key risk the business
- Leading both BAU and Strategic projects to ensure the Investment Centre can respond to strategic growth aspirations
- Maintain excellent relationships with key external partners (Callastone, Allfunds, EMX etc.)
- Working closely with all areas of the business and particularly IT to ensure collaborative approach to resolving any issues
- Leading cultural changes and instilling a continuous improvement philosophy in the IC resulting in highly motivated teams
This is a full-time role offering a very competitive salary and great benefits. Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.