Our client is looking for a Head of Customer Service to join their growing and successful team in Salisbury.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in delivering results within a call Centre environment, you will need to have experience in the following:
- Proven experience of leading a successful contact centre team in a fast paced Customer Service environment
- Experience in strategically planning and leading change within a contact centre
- Ensure your team deliver within set guidelines and regulations
- Experience in identify training and development needs and implementing training plans across the contact centre
- Ensure KPI's are set as minimum standards and are exceeded
- Experience in resourcing for contact centres including Live Chat
- Motivate and lead your team and manage their performance at all times
- Consistent reviewing of process and KPI's to insure maximum performance within the contact centre
- Maintain appropriate level of functional and technical expertise, including knowledge of products procedures, service, system and frameworks
- Ensure compliance within FCA guidelines
- Proven track record of leading a successful Customer Service teams
- Excellent Negotiation and Communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and a positive contribution to a customer centric contact centre
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible and co-operative approach towards changing business needs
- Extensive Contact Centre Management experience from a high volume B2C operation
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Highly self-motivated and performance orientated individual capable of building and managing a successful customer focused operational function
- In-depth knowledge of regulation governing contact centres including DPA, TCF and Equality Act
This is a full time, permanent position offering circa £55,000 per annum (depending on experience). The operational hours are 09:00am - 18:00pm, Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week.
Contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 / 07876 250447 or email email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.