Head of Cost Management (UK) - Property Consulting - Liverpool
My client, a UK & International leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, that have a division specialising in Property and Assets Consulting are looking for a Head of Cost Management to join their national business unit as a result of continuous project wins and long term plans for expansion.
To be based in Liverpool, I am looking for a Head of Cost Management who will be accountable for the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of my clients Property and Assets Cost Management Services. My client is looking to promote their cost management services as an embedded specialism within their operational practice.
The successful candidate will bring together all the Cost Managers from across the business into a single team, to implement a common vision, create a service model, promote best practice methodologies and standardise procedures. I am looking for someone who has the desire and ability to maximize efficiency and quality, ensuring increased and repeat orders in line with growth targets, whilst improving cost models and profitability.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a/have a:
- BSc in a related discipline
- Chartered Surveyor (RICS) status relating to Cost Management within Property and/or Assets.
- Demonstrable experience of leading teams on a range of projects (Capex £5m+).
- Experienced within a Cost Manager role with 8-10+ years demonstrable experience.
- May have a background in Quantity Surveying but must relate to the Property & assets industry.
- An expert at Cost Modelling, Benchmarking, Rol, Lifecycle Estimating, and Cost Development/Profiling/Planning.
- Industry knowledge to conduct value engineering reviews and comparisons of alternative materials and methods of construction.
- Produce cost monitoring reports and financial statements.
- Full knowledge of NEC and JCT contracts.
- Experience of working with both public and private sector organisations and providing/developing innovative solutions.
- Strong commercial acumen ideally focused on the Public sector.
- Effective, personable and reputable communicator.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become an integral part of an expanding team and significant player in the UK's Property Consulting market, working on the some of the most reknown UK projects, with a company where career progression and a healthy work life balance is the priority.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Tittley on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.