Meridian Health is a preferred supplier of Nursing and Health Care Assistants within NHS Hospitals nationwide including the wider Public Sector. You can be confident that when you register to work with us, you will receive continuous support from a highly trained team of specialist consultants at your local branch.
We are currently looking to expand our team of Healthcare Assistants (HCA's) to work within Crewe area within the NHS.
Working on a bank shift basis we can offer you completely flexible working hours which you could fit in around your existing commitments allowing you to supplement your income whenever you choose. You can work full time hours or part time.
Excellent rates of pay are offered - ranging from £7.61 up to £14.31 per hour.
- Assisting patients physical and emotional needs.
- Assisting qualified staff in the delivery of nursing care
- Updating written documentation as required
- Following infection control procedures at all times
Successful candidates will have 6 months experience within the last 2 years in an NHS setting or will have completed clinical placements as a student nurse. Immunisation history will be required to clear our Occupational Health Check.
- Interested? Want more information? Please call the office on 01782 209091.
- Free mandatory training provided alongside an excellent opportunity to broaden your skills by working in different environments.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.