We are working with a large organisation in Lincoln who has an immediate requirement for an experienced Handy Person/ Fabric Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
- Carrying out general maintenance on around 90 buildings over 3 sites in and around Lincoln
- Buildings include Commercial and domestic properties
- Working alongside other Engineers carrying out Planned and Reactive Fabric/Building Maintenance
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Previous experience carrying out Fabric Maintenance (Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting & Decorating etc) on commercial properties
- Confident working in a prestigious organisation ensuring properties are fully compliant
- City & Guilds 2377 PAT Testing is ideal but not essential
- Standard working hours are Mon - Fri 8-5, some flexibility is required one week in six (additional days off are given)
- Full driving licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a growing team in an outstanding environment
If you are a Multi Skilled Engineer confident carrying out Fabric Maintenance please apply by return as our client is keen to interview week commencing 15th August
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.