My client is seeking an experienced risk aware auditor with a resourceful and diplomatic approach, able to promote good governance practice across the group within a complex, highly regulated, commercial environment. Working to senior executive level, strong interpersonal and report writing skills will be essential, utilising an inquisitive and tenacious but diplomatic approach to internal audit.
As a key member of the team, you will support the Head of Audit in delivering the Group Audit Plan by undertaking a variety of top-down risk based internal audits and other projects and assignments, helping to provide independent and objective assurance to the Audit Committee on the adequacy of the risk management and internal control frameworks
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrable internal audit experience or other relevant commercial experience gained within a large corporate and/or highly regulated business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, able to communicate at all levels.
- An accountancy or equivalent professional audit qualification.
- Ability to work on your own initiative within a small high profile team.
- Experience of auditing complex ERP systems.
- Computer literate and proficient Excel user. IS or project audit experience would be a distinct advantage.
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.