At Meridian Health we are currently looking to recruit a Group Marketing Manager to work with our client a industry leading and award winning provider of Medical Reporting, Occupational Health and Rehabilitation service providing to clients in the insurance sector across the UK. As well as delivering outstanding occupational health provision to a number of national organisations including many household names.
This role is a B2B marketing role with a mix of commercial development and marketing communications; you will be responsible for overhauling communications and implement ambitious new growth strategies. You will be responsible for managing the companies external agency relationships and co-coordinating all of the customer/supplier facing activities of the business.
As this is a Group role you will be overseeing the Health care brands specifically and establishing group guidelines, you will manage new product development across multiple sectors working closely with other departments helping to transform this solid business into a dominant industry force.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for corporate and consumer PR, customer communications, brand management, research, sponsorship, internal communications, digital and social media
- Support all B2B communications
- Support the development of new products and services
- Balance multiple, varied tasks and projects across a number of areas, with multiple (often over lapping) deadlines. Deliver this level of multi-tasking without needing close management from above.
- Understand end to end Marketing & Sales process in order to build a comprehensive strategy.
- Demonstrate ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs and analyse results for continuous improvement
- Previous marketing experience is essential
- A degree in a business subject or equivalent
- Experience within healthcare or insurance market would be an advantage
- Confident and able to make senior strategic decisions which can then be presented to the board and implemented
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated strong organisational and analytical abilities including the ability to multi-task across many assignments.
In return you will receive the following:
- Salary of up to £40k
- Company Car
- Pension scheme
- Paid healthcare
- Individual training plan
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply below or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively call Rebekah or Ged on 0151 556 2090 to discuss in more detail.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.