Are you a finance manager experienced in using Sage? Are you looking to develop your career and grow with a highly successful business?
A Finance relationship manager with an accredited accountancy qualification or equivalent is required for a highly successful and dynamic organisation in East Devon
- The main purpose of this post is to manage the operations of the Group Network Finance Unit.
- To be responsible for planning the work, including the systems and procedures which will operate within the Group Network Finance Unit
- Evaluate and develop the Group Network Finance unit to ensure that an efficient & effective service is maintained
- Ensure that business templates are reviewed on a regular basis and where required implement changes & improvements
- To be responsible for coordinating and monitoring the return of franchisee's business plans, cyclical reports and annual accounts.
- To be the main contact point for the external Accountancy firm in relation to the network finances
- To be responsible for ensuring an effective outsourced payroll service is provided for the franchisees and their employees (where required)
- To consolidate the information on financial returns from the network in order to provide summary information for the Group Finance Manager and the Senior Management Team
- To coordinate and produce, with the assistance of the Group Finance Manager, sales valuations for new and existing franchise territories
- To be responsible for planning and implementing the financial training/business planning to the network for all new franchisees and business start-ups.
- To ensure the Operations Manual is kept up to date.
- Establish & create a professional working relationship with the network
- Accredited professional accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Sound working knowledge of SAGE
- Ability to work effectively either as part of a team or individually.
- Excellent written & oral communications skills.
- Ability to negotiate with potential suppliers
- Full current UK driving licence
- Overseas travel will be required
- Work in an accurate, organised and structured way that others can follow.
- Ability to manage a range of different projects and tasks at the same time.
- Sense of humour
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.