Meridian Health have a new exciting opportunity for a Groundsperson to work within the health sector in Cheltenham on a 3 month assignment.
This role is to undertake the grounds and gardens work on the site.
- To keep all entrances clean and tidy. Removal of all litter with equipment provided.
- Cutting of hedges/plants.
- Planting and emptying of beds
- Emptying and relining of all litter bins
- To apply for this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- To be able to work with minimum level of supervision.
- Competent in the use of hand and mechanically powered gardening equipment and mowers.
- Understanding of relevant Statutory, and Health and Safety Legislation.
- Hold a clean, full driving licence.
- Must have a flexible approach to the range of tasks required to be carried out.
To apply for this role please send in your CV via the link below or for more information please call Hannah at Meridian Health on 01242 246022, or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.