Are you are an experienced Graphic Designer with a proven track record in creating and delivering your own campaigns whilst supporting a marketing team? If you are looking to utilise your Graphic Design skills working for a successful and expanding company based near Exeter you may be interested to learn more about this post.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Graphic Designer to join one of the most successful and attractive companies in this region.
Main Purpose Of The Role
- You will be an essential part of a passionate, dedicated and high performing marketing team, bringing the latest creative thinking and best practice to this outstanding and successful company.
- As a brand custodian you'll be responsible for developing, evolving and protecting and inspiring my client's brand identity across offline and online platforms and take projects from brief right through to delivery of artwork, quality checking of materials.
- With a proven track record in best practice design for Email marketing and Social you will create and deliver your own campaigns and support the marketing team working with feedback and design guidance to our portfolio of agencies.
- A fast worker, able to constantly innovate the look and feel of comms you'll be able to balance creative flair with the ability to manage timings, print material suppliers and costs to get the best result for the business.
- At least four years' experience in design/creative industry.
- A fresh approach to all briefs and a demonstrable passion for brilliantly effective design.
- Experience producing both print and digital graphics
- Breadth of experience across different mediums including website, social platforms, e-mail, banners, direct mail material, brochures, and general literature (event marketing and packaging experience preferred but not essential).
- Track record in best practice web and email design
- Proven ability to design multiple campaigns in parallel, delivering to time and on budget
- Experience of brand identity and brand guidelines development. Being a brand custodian
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Strong command of English grammar and spelling.
- Able to work to changing deadlines.
- A real team player with excellent communication skills.
- Print production and artworking.
- Good time management skills.
- Proven ability to use design packages and software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Basic understanding of web principles including HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Acrobat, iMovie, After Effects and Fireworks is desirable but not essential
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.