Meridian Business Support is thrilled to be partnering with a growing tech business in their search for a dynamic Graphic Design Manager; this company is growing really fast and is now looking to expand their business globally.
Reporting into the Head of Design this role carries responsibility for adding value to the design proposition from earliest research and insight through to the design for the manufacture.
You will be working on projects in a diverse and growing product portfolio including Consumer, B2B, and with high confidentiality. Frequently in the form or world-first products.
The role requires a natural aptitude for aesthetic form, and close working with a team of industrial/Product designers, engineers and technologists. You must have a keen interest in new technology and product design, and be able to generate ideas, Prototypes and presentation material of exceptional quality.
- Experience of working and leading multi-disciplinary teams to innovate and deliver with high quality in short time scales
- Essential experience in product design and plastic injection moulding
- Experience with proven technical skills, and a significant time to product design environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work on own initiative, originality and creativity
- Degree educated in Product/Industrial Design (or equivalent)
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD (SolidWorks or ProE/Creo essential)
- Knowledge of manufacturing
This is a great opportunity, business and role, contact me immediately Debbie Lee 0208 843 8187 or email me a copy of your CV with an explanation as to why you are suitable for this role
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.