An award winning, software company based in Exeter are looking for an exceptional candidate for their Graduate Sales programme.
Over the past five years, they have been quietly developing a fantastic product, and they are at the beginning of some very exciting developments.
They are looking for a driven and ambitious Graduate wanting to pursue a successful career within technical sales.
How the Graduate Programme Works:
The Graduate Sales Programme is a 24-month programme aimed at giving you all the skills and experience that you need to become a fully fledged Enterprise Sales Executive. Over the two years, you'll learn everything about the business, the software, the markets that they operate in and the markets, nationally and internationally that they will be entering. Your learning curve will be steep as you are fully immersed in a dynamic commercial world at the cutting edge of Field Service Management.
Each phase is fully supported to ensure that your progression is structured and at the end of each stage, you'll need to have achieved your annual objectives to proceed.
Phase I - Months 1-12
For the first 12 months, you will be focused on working at the cutting edge of the sales cycle, talking to high volumes of potential prospects on the phone; understanding their business, extracting their needs and winning their confidence.
Phase II - Months 12-18
Between months 12-18 you'll be start focusing on demonstrating the product to potential prospects via online sessions; taking their needs and confidently extracting key components of the system which solve their challenges. You'll also start to gain your own prospect accounts and your own revenue targets, taking responsibility for nurturing and closing sales opportunities.
Phase III - Months 18-24
In the final stage of the Programme, you'll be focused purely on Solution Selling, demonstrating our software online and in the field, nurturing clients across our product suite and taking responsibility for a set revenue targets
- Ambitious with a keen desire to forward your career.
- Pragmatic, structured and collaborative approach.
- You are personable and able to build rapport and relationships instantaneously.
- You love learning and have a natural intellect to understand and translate information, especially detailed and complex product information.
- You are tenacious with an intelligence to know when to change tack.
- You have a strong Commercial acumen, with a good eye for an opportunity.
- You can balance a pragmatic, logical approach with an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
- You will be a strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent development and commission structure
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.