Recruitment Consultant - Graduate/Trainee
Family Friendly/Flexible hours
Location: Huntingdon and Peterborough
Meridian Business Support is seeking a Recruiter to join their growing office covering the Huntingdon and Peterborough areas.
Working to tight deadlines this will be a challenging and fast paced role with a requirement to manage number positions simultaneously.
This role may suit a recent graduate, with a keen interest in recruitment, seeking to build a career in local market place. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, coupled with the ability to react positively to change is essential.
You will be benefit from structured and regular training, excellent team spirit, strong support functions form head office and local branches. We also have a very strong ethical approach to recruitment and our people; we offer rewards, competitions and annual corporate events for all our staff.
The role will include:
- Booking candidates into various positions
- Reviewing applications, arranging and managing interviews
- Regular communication with candidates in process and within talent pool
- Pre-screening candidates via telephone
- Managing your own personal pool of companies
- Reviewing internal and external candidate databases daily for quality talent
- Ensuring all records are kept in line with legislative requirements
- Sales to warm and new companies to introduce Meridian
- Administrative duties as required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- A confident and professional individual who has fantastic organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
If you are interested in this role and joining a traditional ethical recruiter please either call Graham Byng on 01480 358458 for a confidential chat or apply via this advert.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.